Release The Game ___ Now

ddkk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The longer you stick around popgun the calmer you become :)

Oh, Ive been around since the original CM. But I lost my password long ago and rarely posted at that. I go back so far, I remember Mad Max (?) and his great packages of mods "Just the FX, baby" I think it was. And by the way, I would like to thank all of the modders over the years for all the great work they do. I believe Juju's Nazi flag was my first mod ever. Now I'm just a common mod slut.

OK, so fate has allotted me about 48 hours of wife- and child-less time starting in T - 6 hours. My choices are either:

A) Get caught up on the pile of work at the office that needs to be done; or

B) Immerse myself in CM:RT and ignore everything else.

I can't decide which to do, hoping someone else will make the decision for me.....

On another point, I don't see Rune listed in the manual credits, I hope that's because he's busy working on other Battlefront projects. Every time a new CM game comes out, I can't help but fondly reflect on the CM:AK, CM:BB and CM:BN Chicago previews.

On another point, I don't see Rune listed in the manual credits, I hope that's because he's busy working on other Battlefront projects. Every time a new CM game comes out, I can't help but fondly reflect on the CM:AK, CM:BB and CM:BN Chicago previews.

They don't use Forum names in the credits, SB.

By the way, you know you have to get that project done for the boss, so...hop to it!:)