• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering if anyone besides me is on a CM "fast" right now until

CMRT gets released? I mean I have CM Normandy, Market Garden, 2.0,

Fortress Italy, Gothic Line, and have not been playing them for a couple of

weeks now. Once I have CMRT I will play it but I know I will be playing the

other ones all the time once again. Well, its great to have so much

variety.:cool:

Wow! Seven Cities of Gold. That brings back many, many memories. I actually worked on the 1993 remake, when I was at Electronic Arts . . .

See . . . there I am as Assistant Producer around 20 seconds in. :)

Actually, I never liked that remake. It was fairly boring and repetitive, but I worked on it nonstop for months, regardless. Dan Bunten was still "Dan" back then. Shortly thereafter, she became Dani Bunten. Yep, look her up.

We worked on the remake of Mule for a while together, but I can't remember if that remake actually ever shipped.

Kind of like CMRT.

Bazinga!

<crickets>

<chirp chirp>

I feel like rob ford...

You mean you're a human douche bag? You're a disgrace to the human race? You sleep with Michael Enema?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you should consider running for public office.

Please note, this is not a reflection on you ddkk. It is more a reflection on how one Canadian feels about the disturbing trend in low life aspiring to a position of authority. And the sense of entitlement. And the lack of morals. There isn't a pond big enough for that fat f*u*c*king scum-sucking blowhard. And I mean that in the nicest...most Canadian sort of way.

Otherwise, yeah, he gets my vote.

I feel like rob ford -- Red Thunder will be my crack !!! release it NOW NOW NOW NOW:)

ddkk, don't be such a ddikk! (Sorry, couldn't help it!:D)

Seriously, the command imperative in your thread title is weak. You should have added either "G-dammit" or "...OR ELSE!" at the end, to really grab BFC's attention.

Try it again and see if that works.:)

Wow! Seven Cities of Gold. That brings back many, many memories. I actually worked on the 1993 remake, when I was at Electronic Arts . . .

Wow, this is a small world after all. You actually worked on the remake of that classic, cool! Yes, Dan Bunten became Dani Bunten. But he/she died in the late nineties by lungcancer. Sad story.