[Feature Request] QB Setup Screen

While we're waiting for RT, I thought I would point out a QB feature I'd like to see in some future iteration of CM.

When you set up a QB now, you choose a lot of parameters: Battle Type; Map Size; Environment; Region; Service; Combat Force; Weather; Daylight; Month; etc.

Most of these parameters allow you to select either "random" or else make one particular choice. I.e., for Environment, you can choose "random" or "hills," "town", "village", "forest", and so forth. For Service, you can choose "Random [side]" or something like "Waffen SS", "Luftwaffe", "German Army", or "Kriegsmarine". For Daylight, you get "random" or "day", "dusk", "dawn", or "night." For Combat Force, you get "random" or "mix", "infantry only", "armor only", "mech infantry", "airborne infantry", etc.

What I would like to see is the option to exclude certain options and then choose random, which would be drawn - randomly - from the remaining non-excluded options.

So under Day, I would be able to deselect "Night," choose "Random," and have a battle that is either set in Day, Dawn, or Dusk. Or deselect "City", choose random, and have the Environment set to anything but a city fight.

Of course, if you implement SOPs, this could be included as an SOP...