Red Thunder release poll

umlaut

Okay, all you refresh monkeys

In order to kill the unbearable waiting time and give those F5 keys a few minutes rest, I propose a little competition:

Who´ll make the most accurate guess on the release of Red Thunder?

The winner earns the right to the title and sig-line:

Supreme Red Thunder Release Date Spotter

Submit your guess below (only one per member of course) - and remember to state both:

Date and time (GMT)

The time has to be GMT as I don´t want spend a lot of time converting guesses from 20 different time zones.

EDIT:

Clarification:

The correct time you must aim for is the official announcement of the release of the game on this site.

----------

Here´s my own guess:

BFC have stated that RT will be released in march. As it is my experience that BFC have the same relation to deadlines as myself, my guess will be

April 1 st, 1:30 GMT

(This will still be march 31st in the US and thus just within the deadline :))

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict it released when it has worked out whatever bugs they still need to work on. I would rather they take whatever time they need rather than to rush puttting out more bugs that later must be patched.

The pope to Michelangelo regarding the Sistine chapel ceiling;

Pope – “When is it going to be finished?”

Michelangelo – “When it’s done”

How does this work?

The people who have PRE-ORDERED (like me) will receive an email telling us when RT is going to be released so that we can down load it before the general release - I presume to spread the load on the servers - so what time are we talking about? The time I get my email? The time it goes on pre-order release? The time it goes on general release?