New Scenario (AD Snow Day) needs testing

I'm really enjoying playing these small tactical battles. Thanks for taking the time to make them - And great to have a scenario as the kiwis!

I played it at veteran level / wego against the AI. I managed a total victory - the AI surrendered with 7 minutes to go and I had 5 KIA and 7 wounded. 3rd platoon did help (especially the mortar) but I didn't really use the 3rd platoon squads in any direct fire-fights. I think I would have got the victory locations albeit with more casualties without 3rd platoon. So to answer your question I did find it a challenging but 3rd platoon probably guarantees a victory.

Just finished your new scenario. I managed a complete victory in the last minute, but with heavy losses. Something like 19 KIAs. Without 3rd Platoon it would have been a desaster.

And: The map looks great. I loved the great coats and this Italian winter feeling.

One question: I noted that you uploaded some of your other scenarios to GaJ's. Are they the same as the version, you offered here to test?

SR, your maps are of exceptional quality.

Thank you, I take a lot of pride in my work. The map can make or break a scenario for me, so I try to make them as realistic and aesthetically pleasing as possible. In fact sometimes I enjoy making the map more then I do playing the game, the scenarios I put out are just a way for others to enjoy the maps I make!

Downloaded and playing... well done I am challenged.

Thanks for these, I will try all your Scenarios. And another thanks for making them for CMFI which needed more user made scenarios and because of this I have sadly been neglecting this excellent theater.

Oh don't worry, I have 15+ more completed maps that I just need to finish the scenarios for, all for CMFI!

Thank you, I take a lot of pride in my work. The map can make or break a scenario for me, so I try to make them as realistic and aesthetically pleasing as possible. In fact sometimes I enjoy making the map more then I do playing the game, the scenarios I put out are just a way for others to enjoy the maps I make!

Oh don't worry, I have 15+ more completed maps that I just need to finish the scenarios for, all for CMFI!

Any plans for a campaign? I'm trying Pontine Patrol now and I'm having a blast (despite getting my butt kicked a bit!!!).

Doubtful. I have an extremely bad habit of starting projects and then getting bored after a couple weeks or so and never finishing them. Scenarios can be done relatively quickly, but I don't think I have the patience to do a long, connected campaign like Paper Tiger's excellent stuff. Plus I bounce around between ideas and don't think I could stay focused on one particular campaign/unit for more then a couple scenarios. Thanks for playing my scenarios though! I appreciate all the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed this one. Like the map, and it is fun to "play" in the snow for once. Also like small scenarios where you can easily follow the story of each squad. Will try more of your recent ones. Keep 'em coming - highly appreciated.

Played on Elite WEGO and got a total victory in 26 minutes, but it was hard fought until the end.

Recommended!

:)