Status update on "Black Sea"

Stag, it doesn't matter who you use, i'm sure the astronomical amount of decisive victories i'm about to stack against you is going to make your head spin.

Phase 1: Play Combat Mission

Phase 2: ???

Phase 3: Stack victories

What I look forward to playing is basically Red Thunder, with Abrams and T-90s.

I am imagining longer ranges and quite flat agricultural terrain. Most pics of the current Ukraine "troubles" show that.

Be careful what you wish for...

Modern armour, especially M1s are deadly. You don't really want these things taking a bead on you from 3km. Bang! Yer dead. And you never even saw it.

Btw most of the films etc coming out from Ukraine don't show 'flat' terrain. It's gentle rolling hills with lots of wooded lots. Although the terrain does depend on which part of the Ukraine you are looking at. Check out Google Earth if not already done so.

Great news with the game coming out in a few months time :)

A quick question to Steve and the crew.

If there are issues regarding storyline why not release units from world wide forces. Add a mission editor and let the community make missions.

I play Armed Assault 3 and its community lead.

Missions and campaigns are made by the community.

One interesting point was Chinese forces.

In Arma2 chinese force modders were asked to stop there mod and pressure was put on the forums and hosting web sites to shut it down.

They did not appreciate the very realistic design,modding and use of there units in game.

They took it very seriously.

I wonder if the team could make a Chinese army to use without recieving cease warnings from there Govt.

With all the world wide conflicts you could have any potential conflict going on.

A move to the Pacific is a great idea for the future, both for WWII and a modern setting, maybe Taiwan?

Or maybe a Taiwan scenario wouldn't be such a good idea. Then we'd probably see a real life Chinese invasion around the time of the release of the game. :D

A move to the Pacific is a great idea for the future, both for WWII and a modern setting, maybe Taiwan?

Or maybe a Taiwan scenario wouldn't be such a good idea. Then we'd probably see a real life Chinese invasion around the time of the release of the game. :D

Yeah, I'm thinking their next game should be an unlikely war like Switzerland vs Iceland. If war breaks out in either of those countries they should give up wargames altogether and make games based on peace, prosperity,and recipes for fried chicken.