The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

With a skin absorbed neurotoxin I would hope.

That's a bit harsh, unless you wish Emrys [spelt, not bolded] to be the recipient of the toxins, then go for it.

Support Your Local Donkey, I say!

At least he is a full (Fly Blown) member of the 'Pool, unlike Emrys [spelt, not bolded] who unfortunately was recognized by a drunken Bard in a fit of piqué, or sumfink.

Noba.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*scratch* *scratch* *scratch*

Do you like that?

*scratch* *scratch*

I like that

*scratch*

*scratch* *scratch* *scratch* *scratch* *scratch* *scratch*

I like it a lot. If I

*scratch*

here..

*scratch* *scratch* I get all flushed

*scratch*

Emrys-babe, you're my necro-man, Emrys-babee... Babe

*scratch* *scratch*

Gimme your carrot, knobbly carrot

*scratch*

There are a lot of hungry dogs in the world who would just love a can of donkey meat. The question is whether the flesh of this example is so tainted as to constitute a health hazard for Rover. I suggest we give a sample to Noba [spelt not bolded because he is being a jerk] to taste before giving it to anyone's beloved pet.

Michael

I suggest using canola oil to saute' it a bit before serving.

Its an excellent monounsaturated oil made from rapeseed, that has a high smoke temperature (400deg F) and will not raise your blood cholesteral levels too much, but you probably already know that....

I was thinking of cutting a nice roast off the donkey's haunch, packing it in dry ice and flying it to Oz. Noba [spelt not bolded because he is being a jerk] probably prefers to eat it raw anyway. I expect all his acquaintances (not likely that he has any friend) are always encouraging him to eat it raw.

Michael

In a fit of petanque, perhaps - no accent aigu for you, pique.

As for the High Priest of Decrepitude, he gets his kicks sniffing cane toads' armpits. Michael, go down to the vet and get some of that spot-on flea and tick treatment: should be good for the crabs. You'll be a much less grumpy old man and we would delight in your company even more, bestowing upon you the adoration and loving care that you so blatantly crave.

Ahh, made me think of Firesign Theatre.

You are a Slacker. Next time provide a link so I don't have to waste my time trying to decipher your blatherings.

Noba.

p.s. Emrys is still not a real member of the 'Pool - send him to Coventry, I say.

So the Scottish woman says to the bartender --

What the feck?! Where the hell have I incarnated now?!

And what the hell is that smell?! Someone needs to put their gastroenterologist on danger money...

Wait! I remember it now...

I'm in the Cesspool, aren't I?

Well, well, well. Been a bloody damn long time. sniff

Hmmm...this is what passes for the Thread of Threads these days? Good gods...

Is Shaw still alive? Might as well observe the edicts.

SHAW! JUSTICAR OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD! I AM AN OLD ONE OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD! HEAR MY -

****e...just a moment while I pull up the PDF...something about...well, no, not 'petition'; I'm a goddamn Old One. I don't 'petition' anyone. Christ on a crutch... I'm summoned from the Wasteland (where, I might add, I was happily boozing away my time, as is only right), tumpty tumpty tumpty... Improper and unauthorized invocation...

Ah, here it is!

SHAW, JUSTICAR OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD! I AM AN OLD ONE, ANCIENT AND WISE! I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED FROM THE WASTELAND, AND DRAWN HERE AGAINST MY WILL! I TASK YOU, JUSTICAR, WITH --

A sod this for a game of tin soldiers! Shaw, you tit! Why have I been pulled away from my bottl - er... from maintaining the Balance of the Universe?

And don't come the high hat with me and tell me that I'm imagining it. I distinctly heard my name invoked.