The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

Stenographers, there must be Stenographers.

Noba.

Another good point Noba (wow the stars are really aligning these days).

I would simply mention that the account with Big Al's School of Stenography and Internet Service Agency is exclusively held in MY name ... just saying ...

Joe

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would simply mention that the account with Big Al's School of Stenography and Internet Service Agency is exclusively held in MY name ... just saying ...

Joe

Yes we heard that too. You've been skimming that account for years, and didn't the Tax bill you "forgot" to pay mean that there is a warrant for your arrest?

Noba.

I understand that the penalties for tax evasion have recently been made more severe and may involve removal of body parts...without anesthesia. Perhaps we can "discover" some evidence that will make his conviction a certainty.

Michael

No evidence required, after all he is a "Banker"......

Cut and dried.

Done and Dusted.

Ipso whatever.

GUILTY. Hang 'im!

Noba.

Joe

Yeah, about that...

I think it's about time to... cultivate a relationship with some other stenographic business. Some of Big Al's girls are looking a bit long in the tooth and their overabundance of perfume doesn't always cover the pervasive aroma of Aspercreme they must slather on their arthritic limbs.

To that extent, I've taken the liberty to open an account with Mistress Ursula's House of Stenographic Wonderment and Whoopie Emporium (Chiropracter on call 24/7).

They gave me a bunch of coupons, too.

Some of Big Al's girls are looking a bit long in the tooth...

"A bit..."? A BIT??? They look like they are ready to go into the Wax Museum. Only a cluck like Shaw [bolded most reluctantly] would find them in the least appealing. Further proof, as if any was needed, of his moral, esthetic, and intellectual derangement. In short, he should be sealed into a garbage can and dropped into the deepest part of the ocean. Or better yet, strapped to the next nuclear device scheduled to be tested underground.

Michael

That last bit could probably be arranged as I'm sure someone in this thread has Kim Jong-un Facebook friended. I won't mention who...just be assured they are watching you. I am also not suggesting that Denis Rodman plays CM as that would be as crazy as some of you lunatics in this thread.

I honestly have no idea how to spell it. I won't give him the respect seven seconds of googling it to find out either. Let it be said that this is still a higher standard than I am willing to give various unsavory beer swilling sorts in this thread. Not that most of you sorry lot would know a good beer even if it smacked your significant other in the rear end, looked you dead in the eyes and then asked you what you were going to do about it. Probably go into a fetal position and ask for an fruity flavored wine cooler no doubt. Just pathetic.

I honestly have no idea how to spell it. I won't give him the respect seven seconds of googling it to find out either. Let it be said that this is still a higher standard than I am willing to give various unsavory beer swilling sorts in this thread. Not that most of you sorry lot would know a good beer even if it smacked your significant other in the rear end, looked you dead in the eyes and then asked you what you were going to do about it. Probably go into a fetal position and ask for an fruity flavored wine cooler no doubt. Just pathetic.

What's wrong with fruity-flavored wine coolers? Why must everything taste bad? Is that how you prove your manhood? How sad.

Michael

Not that most of you sorry lot would know a good beer even if it smacked your significant other in the rear end, looked you dead in the eyes and then asked you what you were going to do about it.

I'd drink it.

err was that supposed to be challenging scenario?

The Lord God and Supreme Being of the Peng Challenge Thread needs no card. Any club that refuses ME gets struck down by flames from heaven and turned into a pillar of salt.

Michael

Struck down in flames AND turned into a pillar of salt, Gracie? Wee bit petulant there, aren't you? Miss your mid-morning nap?

As for OFJ, you now how he is. No stick-to-it-ivness.

The Lord God and Supreme Being of the Peng Challenge Thread needs no card. Any club that refuses ME gets struck down by flames from heaven and turned into a pillar of salt.

Michael

Christ supposedly turned water into wine. The Peng god turns ashes into salt. How utterly believable.