The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

Slaves

SSN's born to serve, to the Justicar

Heed

To his every word, live in fear

Faith

Of the unknown one, the deliverer

Wait

Something must be done, after fifteen years

So let it be written

So let it be done

I'm sent here by the chosen one

So let it be written

So let it be done

To mock ye Olde Ones

I'm cracking wise

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your rhyme and meter are sorely lacking

back to your studies, time to get cracking

SSN's rising above their station

Must be time to cut the rum ration

Find another SSN so slimy and vile

Send a challenge, filled with hate and bile

Fight the battle with valor true

Reports and anecdotes are our due

Some fool Kanigget with their head in the dustbin

may take you to squire you foul smelling Dutchman

Ow man, what are you doing to yourself, Knight of Ruin. Making a spectacle of yourself that is. That must be the most pathetic attempt to write a 'funny' rhyme in the history of Peng. Ever. Like really. Dang!

In Dutch we call someting like that: "Rijmelarij van likmevestje". Loosely translated it would be something like Rhymelarity Gone South.

What were you thinking? I can see old man Emrys now, at his desk, after having read your little piece: *facepalm*. You have disgraced yourself and all that the Knight of the Cesspool stand for (cheap booze, foul smells, accordeon music, Donkey acts, you get the picture).

Surely a Knight of Ruin can do better than THAT! Or not... Perhaps you should be relegated back to Stable Boy for a while. Shoveling Donkey poop. A fitting punishment I would think. I think even Bore Radish will agree with me on this one...

I don't think you are comprehending the entire process here, hardly surprising I guess, but let me spell it out for you. Knights, Others Mentioned, even Squires are squarely beyond your range at this time. You have to find another SSN (assuming any are about) challenge him or her to a rousing battle of CM, report back in a witty and entertaining manner (probably quite beyond you I would hazard) and then, if you are lucky and shine your buttons nicely, some Knight might take you to squire and then you can perform some tasks and before you can say Sven's your Probation Agent, you become a Knight of the Pool.

Now, gather some tulips, strap on your best pair of wooden shoes, and challenge someone to a CM battle. There you go, toddle along now, don't forget your drool bucket. There's a good lad.

Sheesh, leave the place for a few years and any sense of decorum or tradition just goes by the wayside.

Let's clear up a couple of things ... DancerMike is an SSN, a Scum Sucking Newbie HERE and we couldn't possibly care less how many posts you have on the Outreboard, here that counts for nothing. You may follow the sound advice of Sir NG Cavscout ... Or you can simply Sod Off. We'd prefer the later.

Boo Radley is NOT, let me be clear on this, The Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread. He is the Deputy Assistant Adjunct Justicar ... Something like that. I AM the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... FOR LIFE note you.

I do accept cash in lieu of knuckling of your forehead and I have a PayPal account.

Latch key Justivisit
Well I had HOPED that Boo Radley would have shown some initiative and taken care of this annoying SSN but he's clearly failed at that as he has most tasks in his life. The last successful thing he did was to be born and he didn't have a lot do with that.

So, as the Officially appointed Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread I was forced to step in and save the thread ... as I've done so many times in the past.

The more I think about it, I think we are all safe in blaming the Australians.

Wrong, Tweedle Dee. (That's cute, the spell checker suggested - Twaddle - almost as good in your case)

EVERYONE blames Old Foul Joe, for everything, it's the right thing to do, don'tcha know.

Noba.

Wrong, Tweedle Dee. (That's cute, the spell checker suggested - Twaddle - almost as good in your case)

EVERYONE blames Old Foul Joe, for everything, it's the right thing to do, don'tcha know.

Noba.

And I'm supposed to take the word of an acknowledged Australian for anything? I am blameless ... You, on the other hand, are just ... LESS.

So Shaw !, after an unnoticed absence from the Cess for all these many months, you sashay back in like a strumpet on the make and expect us all to bow down and and treat things as they always were?

Are you again taking up the mantle of Justicar, or are you just bored and decided to pop in for a few random posts and then fly off again?

Well, it was fun for a while. Had some good laughs reading some of the posts in the MBT.

But I'm off making scenarios, play testing scenarios, perhaps even test a patch or sumfink. You know, all kinds of pretty useless stuff, that will do no good for anybody.

I wish you all the best. Keep the Peng alive!

This SSN is sodding off in 3...2...1....*plop*.

So Shaw !, after an unnoticed absence from the Cess for all these many months, you sashay back in like a strumpet on the make and expect us all to bow down and and treat things as they always were?

Are you again taking up the mantle of Justicar, or are you just bored and decided to pop in for a few random posts and then fly off again?

Hey I'm responding to YOU and it's not as if you've been exactly clogging the internet tubes with your presence. Besides, I am the embodiment of the MBT and you should all just be grateful that I deign to drop in at all.

Finally, there is no need for me to "take up the mantle of Justicar again ... I AM the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. I am eternal ... well, you know, until I'm not anymore.

And really finally may I say how completely average it is to hear from you again.

Joe

Not so sure about the "Beloved" part. Its a good thing though that you have the sense not to bold that part of your buffoonish title.

Well its nice to see ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

As the "Beloved" portion was not officially granted me by the Olde Ones in Conclave Met I felt it would presumptuous of me to bold that ... of course no one with any sense would deny it to be true.

And you, first among the multitude that claims the title "Nidan," would dare to suggest that MY title is buffonish?

Right.

Joe

Well, it was fun for a while. Had some good laughs reading some of the posts in the MBT.

But I'm off making scenarios, play testing scenarios, perhaps even test a patch or sumfink. You know, all kinds of pretty useless stuff, that will do no good for anybody.

I wish you all the best. Keep the Peng alive!

This SSN is sodding off in 3...2...1....*plop*.

About time. I thought he was going to mope about for ages before getting the hint and finally sodding off.

Now on to getting rid of the Australians. It seems as if they have actually multiplied. I guess that is what we get for letting a half wit leave a quarter wit in charge while the half wit carouses through the flesh pots of Idaho, Iowa, and Montana.

I am the embodiment of the MBT .

Joe

This is true. Joe is indeed the embodiment of the Cesspool.

Any Cesspool.

A. He smells bad

2. He has a layer of scum on him.

III. He smells bad.

(\). He spreads diseases.

(Ibid). He smells bad.

(*). He's foetid.

(Hula) And he smells bad.

We should be thankful he never stays long.

This is true. Joe is indeed the embodiment of the Cesspool.

Any Cesspool.

A. He smells bad

2. He has a layer of scum on him.

III. He smells bad.

(\). He spreads diseases.

(Ibid). He smells bad.

(*). He's foetid.

(Hula) And he smells bad.

We should be thankful he never stays long.

And there you have it folks, I am the embodiment of the Peng Challenge Thread.

About time. I thought he was going to mope about for ages before getting the hint and finally sodding off.

Now on to getting rid of the Australians. It seems as if they have actually multiplied. I guess that is what we get for letting a half wit leave a quarter wit in charge while the half wit carouses through the flesh pots of Idaho, Iowa, and Montana.

And Colorado, don't forget Colorado ... wait ... what?

Joe