The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

Like any of you mold creatures are capable of reason. It's like watching penguins trying to fly. Just flap those wings harder, boys. You'll get the hang of it...eventually. But you should maybe take a few flying lessons from the pigs. I'm sure that after they've worked it out they'll be willing to pass on a few tips.

Michael

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Mold creatures"? What the hell is a "mold creature"???

Have you been watching old Flash Gordon serials again, or has some kind of semi-sapient species finally evolved from the old pile of underpants you have in that abattoir of hope you call a home.

C45kYnN.png

They weren't mold creatures you simpleton, they were clay men, big difference.

I think that maybe your Buster Crabbe Body Controller Shirt may be cutting the circulation to your brain housing.

How I wish, how I wish you were not here.

You are all lost souls, swimming in a Cesspool.

Year after year.

Running over the same old ground.

What have you found?

The same old fears.

Which you were not here.

You should return quickly to making new scenarios.

Think about it, if we were not here you would have no where to post your feeble attempts at comedic rhyming. Actually I give you more credit than you deserve for even calling it comedic.

You should return quickly to making new scenarios.

Think about it, if we were not here you would have no where to post your feeble attempts at comedic rhyming. Actually I give you more credit than you deserve for even calling it comedic.

Whaddayamean comedic? No comedy in those lyrics. Roger Waters was never known for his comedic lyrics. Vitriol perhaps, but comedy...

Had Roger Waters known about the Cesspool in 1975, this is the song he would have written. Fer sure.

Whaddayamean comedic? No comedy in those lyrics. Roger Waters was never known for his comedic lyrics. Vitriol perhaps, but comedy...

Had Roger Waters known about the Cesspool in 1975, this is the song he would have written. Fer sure.

Waters was a musical genius, you however fall somewhere lower than cretin. Other Roger Waters lyrics come to mind when thinking of your brain power Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

I see that you .... people.... are still mucking about in here. Same cobwebs in the corners, same faint aroma of body odor, mildew, and deep fried foods. Just as charming as I remember it.

Who are you? Some SSN or sumfink :D

And what faint aroma are you talking about? This place reeks. Badly. Cesspools do. That is why they are called...cesspools.

Now sod off, Knight of House Ruin. Ni!

So, he should not be cracking wise.

Ever. Under any circumstances whatsoever. His second best option would be to strictly observe a vow of silence. His best option would be suicide, preferably in some distant location where he could peacefully decompose without becoming any further nuisance.

Michael