The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

Ah, yes! Putting those hard earned lessons leaned at the prestigious KSU art department to good use, I see.

And looking at those boots I can only imagine the poor lass needs to get off her feet quite a bit. Yes... quite a bit...

Ahem! You'll find the place changed a lot, lad. Many of the stalwarts have faded with the passing of the years, and seldom stop by.

But then there's some {cough}Emrys{/cough} that we can't seem to get rid of, no matter what.

And as always, there'll be one or two SSNs wandering around, soiling themselves. Some things never change.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well yes. Although they didn't have computers when I went to Kent. I was handed an abacus and told to pound salt; and that's assuming we could find salt. Mostly they left us to draw on the walls with our own filth; good times, good times.

Right, newbies of the scum-sucking variety. How I do enjoy the tart, home-spun wisdom of the young lads. [Eyes the BOOT]

Is there any challenging done any more, or are the old boys not "up" for that, if you know what I mean?

Well yes. Although they didn't have computers when I went to Kent. I was handed an abacus and told to pound salt; and that's assuming we could find salt. Mostly they left us to draw on the walls with our own filth; good times, good times.

Right, newbies of the scum-sucking variety. How I do enjoy the tart, home-spun wisdom of the young lads. [Eyes the BOOT]

Is there any challenging done any more, or are the old boys not "up" for that, if you know what I mean?

Abacus? Salt? Very... odd art department you had back then. But then, it was KSU after all. Figure most of the students there had intimate relations with most of the gutters on Water Street...

Some do challenges, some don't understand challenges. Most of your SSNs don't comprehend challenges, preferring to fling their fecal matter up in the air, hoping to hit someone other than themselves and usually failing.

You know how it is with youngsters.

Bore Radley is right, lots of taunting, not much of challenging. My challenge is to make scenarios for this community. New content is what keeps games like this alive IMHO. Honestly, I don't get to play CM that much, as most of my time (besides work, family, etc.) is devoted to making scenarios.

But do you think I get some credit for that in this here Cesspool... no Sir. Boo Radish won't even grant me the title of Grand Vizier despite all my efforts. This Cesspool stinks...big time (though that may have something to do with Emrys and Donkey some say). Boo Radish, I fart in your general direction (and add to the stink).

You know how it is with youngsters.

Indeed. I am reminded that 35 years ago I met a young woman who had recently graduated from KSU. Seemed to be her claim to fame. She talked excitedly about the shootings even though that incident was well before the time she enrolled there. That's what drove home the realization that nothing much could be expected from that generation. And now it's even worse. About all the majority of the younger generation inspire is an urge to force their heads into the toilet before I've flushed it. It's good that I managed to discover a certain sadistic streak in myself, else I should have long since succumbed to boredom.

Michael