The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

The fertile chasm has caused a schism. Nobody wants to cross, we're happier standing on the twin buttocks of moral righteousness and hurling insults at each other: "Emrys for knight!" "Heretic!" "Scoundrel!" (**It's a no smoking zone**, **beware the crevice rot**, **don't eat the berries and have a nice day**)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emry's is not a Senior Knight....He is acknowledged as not being a knight, but just for being here or somefink like that. And yes he is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso.

Ahh, M'Lady. The Voice of Reason Speaks.

Take THAT! Seanachai you Buffoon of Extraordinary Incompetence... sorry, Incontinence - or both. Yet again your brain cell is off with the Fairies.

Noba.

You forgot the Dutch. And Texans. Always got to hate the freaking Texans.

Jealousy becomes you, Boo.

The One True Thread lies sleeping through the ages, like a drunken Merlin tossing and turning whilst England slowly rots.

Oh, there was a time when the siren call of The Muthah Beautiful lured me here on a daily basis.

To ridicule. To call out. To make merry stories at the expense of Panzer Leader and Iron Chef Sakai, amongst others.

But it is nay but a memory, a shadow, a dream of the past.

At least Seanachai still shows up. There is always entertainment in that.

Ye olde geezers crack me up. No really. Nothing is more fun than reading all this silly crap on The Mutha Bijoutiful Thread. The MBT has been around for as long as I can remember on this forum, but I never bothered to read any of it until very recently. Seems I missed out on a lot of fun all these long years :rolleyes:

Seems I missed out on a lot of fun all these long years :rolleyes:

We would have let you be Squired to one of the Oddstralians. With any luck you'd have been eaten by dingos or attacked by flesh eating numbats or forced to spend time with Noba.

Any of which would have been entertaining.

For us. Not so much for you.

Pffft!

Yeah... nice. We don't do "garden parties" in these parts, Sunny Jim.

Well... maybe Emrys does, but that's a whole nother issue.

And as for the Grand Visier nonsense, although I can see you wearing a big poofy hat, it might imbalance you as you carry the piss buckets to and fro.

Which, as an SSN you are required to do.

My my, no garden parties in your parts eh. Life is surely bleak in your shabby medieval fiefdom.

By the way, one of the entertainers who was supposed to perform on my garden party was a bit cheeky (probably a SSN). He is now rotting away in a dungeon in Akron.

Can Emrys do any tricks? Sing? Dance? Play the flute?

Wait, maybe some exotic animals would be nice. Where can I get a Boo(B) Donkey?

I have a backing band in the Paddock shed.

Donkeyccordion

Doesn't it make you want to drown in espresso and force down multiple full butter croissants at the same time and watch art house movies with subtitles and gobble platefuls of land molluscs slathered in garlic butter?

Or would you rather go to Taco Bell for your Goober cultural nourishment?