The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It means that

*slap*

when I prance

*slap*

across the Paddock

*slap* *slap*

one can hear

*slap*

the rhythmic slap

*slap* *slap*

of donkey boob on donkey boob

*slap*

but when one trots or canters all hell breaks loose and me donkey boobs jiggle and bounce all over in unpredicted ways that can be quite alarming.

i ♥ u .

THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD WOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELLED BY FOX TV AFTER 3OO POSTS.

Which shows how clueless they are, huh. I still can't figure out how Cosmos managed to get through a full, if short, season. Maybe all the multi-sylabic words confused them.

So, don't worry about that Bad Christmas with your parents, when your brother came out as gay, or the year your sister admitted she'd been working as a prostitute for the last three years, or when your father admitted he'd been screwing your 18 year old cousin for the last 2 years.

Wow, you really come from a strange family. That explains a lot of things. Not all of them of course. You are quite original in your strangeness.

Michael

PS: You probably aren't able to recall it, but Artists and Writers Cooperative is no more. I tried to log on a few months back and got this message that the data base could not be accessed. And the useless tech support fecks at iPower couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it. So I told them to kiss my you-know-what and then to go off and perform an obscene act with themselves they weren't getting any more of my money. The gallery section was still up last time I looked, but it too will be gone in another month when the lease period is up.

You know that the destructive borer beetle is making a comeback in the Northeast. Probably a good thing if all the trees are dead anyway, as we reduce our carbon footprints to fit the mold of the climate change crowd, there will be less carbon dioxide for photosynthesis and the trees will die anyway.

I hate few things more than people that think there's something called "global warming" and that hoo-mons have anything to do with it.

Except maybe Emrys. He's kinda hateable.

And maybe Yeknod. No one hates Yeknod, so I think I should start.

Query - who is the Outerboarder who thinks earthquake waves disrupt his computer all the time - Lester or Becker or something.

Saw the Rifftrax of Sharknado tonight.

Wow. I mean, wow.

I hate few things more than people that think there's something called "global warming" and that hoo-mons have anything to do with it.

Except maybe Emrys. He's kinda hateable.

HERETIC!

BURN HIM!

(Any excuse for a bonfire is a good excuse)

As for Emrys, yep - Eminently is better than kinda.

Noba.

The enjoyment of cake is one true path to God.

Meeks was offered a gig as a pron star.

The cake is a lie.

Meeks is a lie AND an apostate.

Global Warming is not a lie, but dalem tries to impress people with his accordion playing and knowledge of the history of synchronized standing.

Costard owes me a turn.

O ye of misplaced faith in The Great Liar. I was once like you, in darkness. No longer. I now walk in the light. No more green lies for me. Green Pope Gore can get stoofed.

In fact, could it be that Gore has actually been Meeks all along?

Enlighten yourself. Do no longer fear the Inquisition that is the IPCC, the board that poisons the ignorant minds with their Greenpeace crap science.

Rise, downtrodden green tax slaves! Throw down your green shackles and be free! Rise now!

*steps of his soapbox now*

I SWEAR TO FECKING CHRIST, IF I EVER HAVE THIS MUCH

That being said, I wish all to remember that Emrys is not only a Senior Knight of the Peng Challenge Thread, but is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso.

Emry's is not a Senior Knight....He is acknowledged as not being a knight, but just for being here or somefink like that. And yes he is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso.