The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So how's the leprosy thing working out for you?

Michael

So how's the whole doddering old man thing working out for you? Got it down pat by now, I'd imagine. You've been at it for such a long, long, long, endlessly long, one day slowly, inexorably grinding into another, time, eh? Know the meaning of entropy inside and out... literally... I would say. Come to realize pudding is your best friend?

But I assume you've also come to embrace the concept of truly how liberating adult diapers are.

Good for you, Michael!

So how's the whole doddering old man thing working out for you? Got it down pat by now, I'd imagine. You've been at it for such a long, long, long, endlessly long, one day slowly, inexorably grinding into another, time, eh? Know the meaning of entropy inside and out... literally... I would say. Come to realize pudding is your best friend?

But I assume you've also come to embrace the concept of truly how liberating adult diapers are.

Good for you, Michael!

Only someone who is intimately familiar with the ravages of age could describe them as well as you have Olde Boo!!

But you and Foul Ol' Joe still have me...

And they're welcome to keep you. Preferably in a cage in a galaxy far, far away. Maybe on a planet circling a star set to go supernova...but that seems a bit harsh, even applied to you. I mean, why blow up a whole star system when a few well done strokes with a Louisville Slugger will accomplish the same end and provide greater emotional satisfaction?

Michael

And they're welcome to keep you. Preferably in a cage in a galaxy far, far away. Maybe on a planet circling a star set to go supernova...but that seems a bit harsh, even applied to you. I mean, why blow up a whole star system when a few well done strokes with a Louisville Slugger will accomplish the same end and provide greater emotional satisfaction?

Michael

Yeah we sent him to a small planet near Alpha Centauri. He is is very happy, the first episode of "The Golden Girls" finally reached there.

"Golden Girls"

Merkin sitcoms are obviously part of the Kettlerian conspiracy and broadcast into the atmosphere and human brains from A.C. or from further away. That's why the BBC try to strip out the sublimable canned laughter. That''s why Mork and Mindy was an invasion threat.

That's why I stare at Emrys and declare something is not quite right: you are under surveillance and if I see your tongue lash out to swallow a rodent in one gulp...

• 2 weeks later...