The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

Really? That's the best you can do? That's supposed to be your "A" game? Pathetic.

Listening to you mewl makes me reconsider the posts of Aussie Jeff, and elevates him to the level of a Noel Coward, comparatively speaking.

One does not waste time sending an A-Grade insult when the receivee would not understand. Of course you should understand second rate - you being OFJ's lackey from day one... "Oh please Joe, can I take over the Cesspool if you leave? Huh! Can I, PLEASE?"

Noba.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*delivers CPR*

Live damn you! Live!!!

Drat. Your CPR seems to have worked. Peng may not be dead after all :(.

A foul smell once again pervades the air. Residents in large parts of Akron in particular have been complaining about a distinct sulphur or rotten-egg smell in the air...

A foul smell once again pervades the air. Residents in large parts of Akron in particular have been complaining about a distinct sulphur or rotten-egg smell in the air...

Oh that's just what they call fresh air there. Wait a while until you get to the bad stuff. It peels the paint off of cars and buildings.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Whot the bleedin' 'ell is goin' on 'ere? I see the feckin immortal MBTon page feckin THREE! Where is there a Peng, or a Berli, or, god for-feckin-bid, a Seanachai?

Hiram? Moriarty? Lawyer? JDMorse? OGSF?

The missing roll call is long and sucky.

Whot the bleedin' 'ell is goin' on 'ere?

See what happens when you skiving orf dangling your toes in the river, Boo? The riff-raff wander in dazed and bewildered. Can someone grab the piss bucket and give it to the late arrival, he needs to pee!

And from there it is an easy step for him to piss-orf....

(Oh I crack myself up sometimes)

Noba.

Whot the bleedin' 'ell is goin' on 'ere? I see the feckin immortal MBTon page feckin THREE! Where is there a Peng, or a Berli, or, god for-feckin-bid, a Seanachai?

Leeeeeo? LEEEEEEEEO????????

You get released early, bubbeleh? Don't you owe me a turn or sumfink from like 5 or 6 years ago?

p.s. You're a swine.

I knew Obama was trying to empty out Guantanamo Prison, but letting you go has the be the worst mistake he has made so far.

gawd I somehow came across the podcasts y'all used to do and thought, huh an interview with Steve from 2006, that could be interesting.

http://pengchallenge.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

Um yeah right, instead I end up at a link from some Japanese pervert with a message so foul my wife blushed. I didn't bother asking her to translate even though it might very well have been the normal ramblings of someone from the cesspool...

gawd I somehow came across the podcasts y'all used to do and thought, huh an interview with Steve from 2006, that could be interesting.

http://pengchallenge.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_archive.html

Um yeah right, instead I end up at a link from some Japanese pervert with a message so foul my wife blushed. I didn't bother asking her to translate even though it might very well have been the normal ramblings of someone from the cesspool...

Thats some really disturbing archival content. Thank goodness the actual podcast links are broken.