The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imperative, descriptive, literal or bawdy? How to interpret that name?

Is s/he the vigilante type, dreaming of throwing evildoers and ne'er do wells off the cliffs of Dover? Is s/he the clever wo/man, dealing and dodging the troubles and living it pretty easy? Does s/he really push flies for a living? - scientists get paid to do weird stuff, it's true. Or does s/he just seek to be accosted, recognised as a fairly normal Pom (Yecknod would have to be in the same paddock as British 'normal', i.e. globally "challenged").

Strewth ! Haven't been to visit the cesspit in years and years, look in on some strange and deeply maschochistic whim, and find you bunch of tosses are STILL here.

Emmys, Mace and others no doubt...

Haven't you grown out of this yet !

Jeezzzz...

Wow. He's almost incoherent enough to be Oddstralyun! Almost.

I think first I will attempt to fix this slight problem. I may have to go back and reinstall the patches. Or maybe it's something else.

Do your hands match? Are your thumbs opposable? I've never known a person who has more trouble loading a simple program than you.

Maybe its a problem with Windows 3.1, I don't think it will run the new CM engine no matter what you try.

Well you seem to have some awareness of your surroundings. About as much as a protozoan I reckon.

Perhaps if you put your pseudopods to work on the computer keyboard you might be able to slime out a PBEM file.

Well you seem to have some awareness of your surroundings. About as much as a protozoan I reckon.

You reckon? You reckon???

Well, go-ollllly, Gomer! How's things down at Mayberry? You and your cousin Goober still resortin' ta hijinks down at the gay-rage?

Maybe I'll send you a file if'n you promise us all you'll play a little tune on yore banjo.