The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emrys is indeed a real member of the 'Pool.

And, He is one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso.

The Old Ones remember.

WRONG, Drunken Sot. As OFJ will tell us, he was never Officially Recognised, he just trotted up one day an announced his own self-importance.

Joe?, Joe?, where is that Olde Fart when you need him?

Noba.

Highly significant news from the outre boards: Emrys has a received an email about his disc! OMG, this is of Kettlerian import it deserves it own thread! What next, Amazon tracking?! USPS delivery news? Youtube unwrapping videos?!

With the title "On the way" I just had to see if he'd popped a boy, girl or centaur-like donkeyhuman.

That's cicadas, you burke. Or something...

Michael

You rang? I told you all to keep it down, your nattering is interfering with my watching the Stanley Cup playoffs

[electricity brownout as some old git powers up the only PC in town, a ripe old decrepit thing running win 95. It sputters and grinds slowly to life as he opens his browser and realizes the town has no internet. Just as well as he can't type with those damn hooves to search for "Stanley Cup" on Wikipaedia]

I bet you didnt know that Emrys is also an authority on cooking oils, lubrication products and the fact that Eastern Europe is less brighter (color wise) than the Normandy region of France?

Its there for all to read and admire, just check your favorite Outre Board.

I miss the songs. And poemry.

The trick is supplying him with just the right amount of booze. Too little and he remains grumpy and won't perform. Too much—and he will always try to get too much—and he wanders off into meaningless babbling then falls asleep. It's a fine line.

Michael