The Peng Challenge Thread The Chunder in Red Thunder!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, about that...

I think it's about time to... cultivate a relationship with some other stenographic business. Some of Big Al's girls are looking a bit long in the tooth and their overabundance of perfume doesn't always cover the pervasive aroma of Aspercreme they must slather on their arthritic limbs.

To that extent, I've taken the liberty to open an account with Mistress Ursula's House of Stenographic Wonderment and Whoopie Emporium (Chiropracter on call 24/7).

They gave me a bunch of coupons, too.

My GAWD, first Putin invades Crimea and now this lowly scum diverts OFFICIAL Justicariate resources for his own amusement. As if Mistress' Ursula's "girls" (and I use the term loosely ... if you get my drift) could hold a candle to one of Big Al's professionals.

Joe

As if Mistress' Ursula's "girls" (and I use the term loosely ... if you get my drift) could hold a candle to one of Big Al's professionals.

You miss the point. (That's kind of a hallowed tradition with you, isn't it?) We aren't hiring them to hold candles, but to blow them out...among other things.

Michael

I spoke to Big Al about your proclivities and he was concerned that his girls might start a fire with all the candles. For a while they thought you might be using a figure of speech when you asked to have your candles blown out but apparently that's exactly what you wanted.

Also the scented candles (really, Burnt Reindeer Droppings?) were making the girls sick.

Joe

And as you tread the halls of sanity

You feel so glad to be, unable to go beyond

Oh, they've gone beyond, trust you me. Some of the people in this thread have actually used the walking escalators to get down the hall faster. There is a line ten deep to board the short bus as well so you better get moving.

My GAWD, first Putin invades Crimea and now this lowly scum diverts OFFICIAL Justicariate resources for his own amusement. As if Mistress' Ursula's "girls" (and I use the term loosely ... if you get my drift) could hold a candle to one of Big Al's professionals.

Joe

If we held a candle to any of Big Al's gin-soaked trailer hussies, they'd burst into flame.

Not that that would necessarily be a bad thing, mind you.

And where exactly do you get off accusing me of diverting official resources?

You scarpered, remember? You took a powder, amscrayed, beat feet. You abandoned your post.

How do you explain your actions, Joe? You can't plead insanity as that's the norm (NORM!!!)around here.

Taps foot

We're waiting.

Radley!!! Have you gotten a decent computing device yet, one does a bit more than allow you to post in here? (Not the one your employer provided and has no idea you spend three fourths of your work day on these forums and not actually working)

Can you play the game yet?

I am playing the Game right now against Papa Khan and Costard, as a matter of fact. What's your excuse? Besides being a Noo Yawka?

Now, I have yet to drop the Drachmas to get one of the expansion modules, but I was planning on pourchasing MG in the next week or so. Is this something which might concern you? Will the Great Spanking of Nidan1 finally continue?

I am playing the Game right now against Papa Khan and Costard, as a matter of fact. What's your excuse? Besides being a Noo Yawka?

Now, I have yet to drop the Drachmas to get one of the expansion modules, but I was planning on pourchasing MG in the next week or so. Is this something which might concern you? Will the Great Spanking of Nidan1 finally continue?

About time you caught up, slacker. I still have the saved game in which your misled pixeltruppen are being smeared all over the map. Prepare to receive the coop-de-gracy, or sumfink.

Noba.

Yes, I know. Your life has only one shining hope and that shining hope is some kind of involvement with me.

Much like the rest of the planet.

You got that right* Sparky. The kind of involvement that requires my hand around your neck throttling the life out of you... slowly.

Noba.

*Write that one in your diary Folks.

My GAWD, first Putin invades Crimea and now this lowly scum diverts

Well, this new juicy SSN may make the mark with some work and a few *boots* - has it been taken yet? I will have first dibs for the Paddock.

He sounds vaguely familiar.. odd in a goober sort of way? Has he been here before? I do hope monogamous and engaged in a reputable trade?

He sounds vaguely familiar.. odd in a goober sort of way? Has he been here before? I do hope monogamous and engaged in a reputable trade?

Any monogamy is the result of an inability to perform in the usual way. As for a reputable trade, he's an insurance salesman and you must have heard what shady characters those are. Probably right at this moment he is being hunted by packs of angry former clients bent on bloody revenge and not likely to be too careful about collateral damage, if you get my drift.

Michael

I believe he hails from the wild and wooly west, so he probably knows quite a bit about animal husbandry (If you know what I mean, nudge nudge, wink wink).

He comes from the land where the lakes are salt and the Mormons sing and the basketball team is ill-named but no one really cares about it, anyway.

It seems like the kind of place he'd fit right in.

It seems like the kind of place he'd fit right in.

You mean like this ...

The Red Roof Inn Akron Ohio is a cheap, "Pet Friendly" Hotel...

THE place where you Ohionites spend your summer vacations?

Of course you and him are obviously 'kindred spirits'...

Noba

Once you get it, we shall see who is the spanker and who is the spankee!!

As opposed to most Oddstraylyuns, who vacation abroad.

But who can blame them for wanting to get out of the squalor pot they live in?

Wrong Nancy-Boy, totally wrong. We travel overseas:

Because we can.

Because it's good to remind people that they too could live with us in Paradise.

Noba.

p.s. Can you at least keep the MBT off page two, or are you just

as useless as your predecessor? Thank gawd he left.

NEXT!