Look for documentation on the battle of Moghilev

I don´t want to be unkindly but did you ever see any pictures of Stalingrad? What you are creating may become a fantastic map but absolutely nothing like Stalingrad...

Regards

Frank

You mean like this?

Barrikady_zps3912d6a0.jpg

That is sized to the Barrikady. Unfortunately you still can't do justice to it in CM, the interior is a few dozen independent buildings. So keep at it wespe001. It is new and damned cool. It will be well appreciated and long after you have been locked away in the insane asylum where this map will have driven you, we will still be waging battle on it. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t want to be unkindly but did you ever see any pictures of Stalingrad? What you are creating may become a fantastic map but absolutely nothing like Stalingrad...

Regards

Frank

Concerning the fights, it will be similar to the battle of Stalingrad. ;)

• 3 months later...
I shall decrease her if need be :)

You can always slice it up later to have smaller battles, but designing it whole like this allows consistency between scenarios. I'd say keep building it as is and release the full map with no units when complete to get more use out of it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...