Polish Div/Div equivalent in Ukraine!

Let's put it this way. My contacts are cleared way above President Obama. There are 23 levels of clearance above his. Mine operate in such rarefied realms. If you doubt this, go read my SEAL Team 6 coverage, my black program material, the piece on why Kim Jong-un blinked. The work speaks for itself.

Regards,

John Kettler

John,

Are you sure you haven't gone a bit off the reservation on this one? Maybe you are referring to SCI or SAP?

Here is the result of a quick search. The following is from Wikipedia:

"Information "above Top Secret" is called either Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) or special access program (SAP). It is not truly "above" Top Secret, although that phrase is often used by those in the news and entertainment media. SCI information may be either Secret or Top Secret, but in either case it has additional controls on dissemination beyond those associated with the classification level alone."

personally i don't believe it until some solid proof... but here is a compilation of videos with the polish army on the move?????

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=68e_1393808837

I think this is just footage of the Polish military moving about. Notice that the foliage changes with the scenes. It looks like some of this is from the summer.

Apocal,

Courtesy is good, but clear intel imagery is better. I don't have to be able to understand the language in order to be able to learn all manner of useful things, from which I can make intelligent conclusions. I have no idea what VK is. If it's some form of social media, then I'm afraid you've got me, since the height of such activities for me is occasional visits to FB and the automated Twitter feed for my site.

Saferight,

Excellent footage of combat loading tanks. Russian tanks have very short service lives, partly based on an expected combat life of two days, but also because of lousy manufacturing practices. The Czechs got their T-72s from Russia during the Cold War and found the engines were full of metal debris left over from machining. Am talking a liter of metal particles in the engines! Normal practice in a tank company was to use only one tank at a time for training, and Suvorov/Rezun, who trained many weeks for and participated in the peep show called Operation Dneiper reports that this super impressive extravaganza burned through the service lives of so many tanks and other vehicles that it severely compromised Russian military readiness for months, until replacements could be built and delivered. This may seem like a joke, but I read a SECRET comparative analysis which, inter alia, showed MiG-21 engines having something like 100 hours of flight time before needing major rebuild, shortly followed by engine removal and replacement. U.S. J79s were many multiples of that. The situation, relative to our own tanks, was no better. So short were the service lives of their tanks (ours were designed to last decades--and did), that one conclusion reached was the terrifying Russian tank production level was partially tied to the need to keep replacing hordes of tanks, even under peacetime conditions with almost no use.

Vanir Ausf B and Chops,

While you may be amused, I'm being perfectly serious. Am not saying the chart here is right, but I do believe the underlying concept to be in the ballpark. Have some recollection there are 33 levels alone of Q clearance, and nukes are but a small part of the story.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/ORG_Chart.pdf

For the record, I held clearance through TOP SECRET, was cleared on two SAPs, held S/NOFORN WNINTEL, RD, CNWDI and NATO COSMIC tickets. My father held TOP SECRET/CRYPTO. There are topics whose codewords alone are so sensitive that, as it was put to me in one instance, "If I tell you, they'll kill us both." In another case, when pressed on a certain topic, and under instruction from my contacts, I said "If I tell you, they'll have to kill you." Rest assured, it wasn't a joke.

I can cite instance after instance of people murdered because they talked or were perceived as a threat to some highly sensitive activity, including a POTUS, a SecNav and a world famous movie star.

As the saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for." Here are what some highly credible insiders have to say on matters stratospeherically beyond TOP SECRET. It'll probably make you really unhappy. If you wish to go into such matters further, then please come to my site. We have a potential war under discussion here.

Meanwhile, here's something to ponder. Rhetorical questions. If a codeword has "BLUE" in it, what does that mean? What if, instead, it says "GREEN;" is that significant and why?

Regards,

John Kettler

John, seriously bro you are losing credibility fast. Well, what credibility an anonymous poster on a gaming forum can have anyway. Anyone with experience with the US/NATO security apparatus knows you would be in serious danger of losing your clearances you so vehemently insist you have, if not outright being fitted for a pair of handcuffs, based on your posts. Speculation about events is one thing but outright claiming to know more than anyone else (and posting said knowledge on a public forum) is simply bat dung crazy if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

Is there a moderator in the house?