Twitch.tv

Davek555

I think its the brown pullover he wears each week that makes him so loveable.

Remember how Mr Rogers used to put on his sweater with the elbow patches before he started spouting his wisdom to the kids? I think Normal Dude is on to something. :-)

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the videos are very interesting, show me how the game looks and works - much better than screenshots. Thanks for that!

I love the hit and penetration decals !!! I've been dreaming for this for years, from CMBB times - didn't know that decals are planned, a very nice surprise to me.

Definitely I'm buying this game, when it's released. I didn't liked the CMBN too much, but I'm not really interested in Normandy battles anyway (CMBO and CMAK too).

Watching those videos, I see I'm probably gonna love the CMRT.

One note - don't you think that the main gun aiming sequence for tanks is little too short ? More on this in a separate thread.

Chris, you mention in your Twitch profile: "In deference to viewers that have a shaky connection to the Twitch website, I'll upload video highlights to my YouTube channel. They will go up either the same day or the day after a stream."

I have had trouble with choppy reception when trying to view your previous broadcasts. Is there anything I can do to make it work better? Streaming from other websites work like a charm, so there is nothing wrong with my connection.

Kind regards - looking forward to seeing more of CMRT :)

Chris, you mention in your Twitch profile: "In deference to viewers that have a shaky connection to the Twitch website, I'll upload video highlights to my YouTube channel. They will go up either the same day or the day after a stream."

I have had trouble with choppy reception when trying to view your previous broadcasts. Is there anything I can do to make it work better? Streaming from other websites work like a charm, so there is nothing wrong with my connection.

Kind regards - looking forward to seeing more of CMRT :)

Seems like it was a chrome issue. Firefox works just nice :D

I did notice the video for the ammo dumps cut off about 1/2 way through. Was this intentional or is there more to the video that we did not see?

Great videos by the way. It would be great to have one of the AARs played like this as well (at least from one of the sides)

Seems like it was a chrome issue. Firefox works just nice :D

Again having problems watching broadcasts. Neither Chrome, Firefox or Explorer works. The stream stops every 30 seconds. Have no other problems with streams.

Really want to watch this - anyone have a workaround?