CM:BN + CW v1.11 or v2.12

JoMac

I'm new to CMx2 with both CM:BN + CW module, and have v1.11 and v2.12 ( laptop has 1.11 and PC has 2.12 )...althou I prefer the former. I have played the Demo for a few months so have an idea how to play.

I'm interested in small/tiny PBEM's, QB's or Scenario's, can do 1-2 turns a day ( or few turns a week ), and can play either Axis or Allies.

Let me know if interested, and of which version and side you prefer, then go ahead and send over a file ( not sure how to do it yet, and prefer my opponent to handle it this go around ).

Thanx, Joe

bobo,

Just started playing with 'aleader', and still figuring out how to purchase units ( much easier in CMx1 ). We are playing a small QB, but most everything has to be purchased in Battalion size ( except Arty & Special units ), but I only want to purchase units by Platoon...Sigh. Althou, I do see the 'Suggestion' option and playing around with that.

Anyways, once I finish this game, then, I will ask if your still interested.