to mod PDE- is this possible?

hi

i was wondering if there was a way alter one of the scenarios in the game. i was thinking of storm of steel in PDE but to mix it up some change the alliances some, keeping all the same unit rosters each nation has to start. i guess some scripts would have to be altered if nations switch alliances?

i opened up the editor and had a look but just wondering if what i want to do would be compatible with all the scripts w/i the game. i did want to spend hours on it than find it would be impossible.

thanks for your answer in advance.

king stu

Hi Kingstuart,

This should all be possible, it is just a matter as you mentioned of making sure the scripts match up with any new alliances.

The reason for this is that the Editor that comes with the game is the same one we use to build the official campaigns... so essentially if the campaign can be built up one way it is always possible to rebuild it another way, it just takes time.

Hope this helps,

Hubert