Printing Briefings,Maps,Scenarios & Campaigns

hello all

is there any program or any procedure which would allow me to print off the briefings & maps of the scenarios & campaigns.

I have very poor eye sight and sitting at a pc reading the briefings can be a bit of a pig.

cheers

FRAPs is free and pretty sure it has a screen copy function. Snag-it too, but you have to pay after a period or uninstall and reinstall

There are other programs free and otherwise, but be careful as they sometimes have spyware.

Theres the possibility of using cntrl-print screen and dumping it to paint. Never tried it so dont know if it functions in CM.

you can always buy a 70 inch tv and hook your pc up to it ;)

hello all

is there any program or any procedure which would allow me to print off the briefings & maps of the scenarios & campaigns.

I have very poor eye sight and sitting at a pc reading the briefings can be a bit of a pig.

cheers

For scenarios, you can open them in the editor and export all of it, Go to I believe the data parameters and mission stuff. Sorry don't have PC available to give you exact locations. The briefing is exportable as text, the graphics I think as bmp.

To be honest, db_zero's suggestions is simpler to do and you have the benefit of it looking exactly as you see it in game.

FRAPs is free and pretty sure it has a screen copy function.

It does, and the free version also lets you capture 30s vids, but I think those have a watermark.

Theres the possibility of using cntrl-print screen and dumping it to paint. Never tried it so dont know if it functions in CM.

I'm pretty sure the non-functionality of this approach is why FRAPS gets recommended so often...