CMRT - BETA AAR - Soviet Side

C:/Documents/Battlefront/Combat mission/CMRed Thunder, Michael---assuming you have Windows 7 or 8 (not sure, but IIRC, Windows XP requires you to hit the "compatibility" button when you are in the drive's folders in order for the folders to display.)

You must not have read my question all the way to the end:

This is the Mac version.

;)

Michael

Michael, I'm not in front of my mac right now, but the game files are stored inside the cmrt app, believe it or not. Find the app, then right click and select "show contents".

Now this is the part I don't recall - start searching inside the different folders you will see (such as resources, contents etc) and you will come across things like the data folder, and saved games, scenarios etc.

Michael, I'm not in front of my mac right now, but the game files are stored inside the cmrt app, believe it or not. Find the app, then right click and select "show contents".

Now this is the part I don't recall - start searching inside the different folders you will see (such as resources, contents etc) and you will come across things like the data folder, and saved games, scenarios etc.

Thank you, Mr. C. I will try that and I feel very confident that it will work.

:)

Michael

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was tempted to design a scenario for CMBB where at the start of the game Soviet recon troops had infiltrated German lines and were holed up where they could observe without being seen in return. I wonder now if somebody will take that idea and run with it.

Michael

Ok.

I'll see what I can do with that idea.