June 1942

Copper

Will there be any battle sets earlier then June 1944? I would like to see earlier years of the war with the earlier tank versions of PzIII,PzIV,KVs,T34 and other earlier Russian and German armor.

I'm looking forward to Red Thunder. Keep up the great work Battlefront. I've been with you all from the start!

Copper

Will there be any battle sets earlier then June 1944? I would like to see earlier years of the war with the earlier tank versions of PzIII,PzIV,KVs,T34 and other earlier Russian and German armor.

I'm looking forward to Red Thunder. Keep up the great work Battlefront. I've been with you all from the start!

Copper

previously announced, the EF will be broken up by year approx. 1941, 1942, 1943,1944.

I think BFC's long term plan is to work backwards with successive titles until all of the Eastern Front gets covered. But considering the number of titles they've got going and the number of modules per title, the oceans may rise up and inundate us all before they make it to the end.

I think BFC's long term plan is to work backwards with successive titles until all of the Eastern Front gets covered. But considering the number of titles they've got going and the number of modules per title, the oceans may rise up and inundate us all before they make it to the end.

Heh, a Warmist... Here's the solution: release one game and one module per campaign year. That makes a eight releases. Which is doable. And solves the issue, that arose with Market Garden, with non-overlapping units between titles.

What's a 'warmist'?

Someone who believes the earth is warming up, not as a part of the natural cycle of warming/cooling that the planet has been going through for millions of years, but because of humanity.

For example, the scientists on this ship are (were?) probably all warmists:

AkademikShokalskiy.jpg

The scientists all had to be rescued by helicopter after the ship got stuck in the ice. The Russian crew stayed on board, because Russians have ice in their blood. :-)

What's a 'warmist', someone who knows how to read?

Not necessarily, but one who is a realist. and believes in scientific evidence.

Believing in Global warming does not have to mean humans are the absolute cause (hell there are folks who still believe BF is headed to bankruptcy). However there is absolutely no doubt the trend of the planet is getting hotter and the social, economic and political impact is huge. It is totally coincidental that we hit a warming cycle that would be measured in millions of years right during the industrial age. It has to be a coincidence. ;)

http://climate.nasa.gov/interactives See just look at the pretty pictures. ;)

Fox news doesn't believe in it and you have to give them a little benefit of the doubt there. They blow so much hot air they can't tell what the rest of us are going through.