Awesome news, but guys.....

Also, I will also assume you will/have fixed the bolt handle on the Moisin Nagant...it seems you have the regular everyday Moisins with no scope using the angled bolt handle which was only found on the sniper rifle model to accommodate the scope.....Regular infantry model Moisins had the straight bolt....I know, since I actually own one. :)

So do I get an award for first Grog complaint of the game?

But seriously, fantastic news and I'm really excited by all the new features...will preorder the second my fat check for the month rolls in. Great work guys! :D

Also, I will also assume you will/have fixed the bolt handle on the Moisin Nagant...it seems you have the regular everyday Moisins with no scope using the angled bolt handle which was only found on the sniper rifle model to accommodate the scope.....Regular infantry model Moisins had the straight bolt....I know, since I actually own one. :)

So do I get an award for first Grog complaint of the game?

But seriously, fantastic news and I'm really excited by all the new features...will preorder the second my fat check for the month rolls in. Great work guys! :D

Nice eye...but it has already been noticed by one of the sharper-eyed beta lads. I don't know if it's been fixed or not, but it is known. Think of it as a field mod. ;)