This is a surprise!!

Wodin

This really is fantastic - I can't wait to see what effect triggers have, how fire will change the game, and I love the idea of hit decals. Also some additional German tanks. I bought CMBB a loooong time ago but could never seem to get in to it, but I have a feeling this time it will be different. I am already scared of the russians though - they look like they have some very fearsome equipment indeed.

Oh, and last but by no means least - a brand new Bil AAR (do hope you get to finish your defence AAR though). I wonder who the opponent is?

Congratulations Battlefront!

One question - if this is version 3, how soon will the other titles get the same goodness?

Whats funny is that someone suggested something like the ammo dump a long time ago but was lambasted for being too call of duty. E gads! Finally my troops can get more ammo without having to run to a truck, climb in the truck, pick up the ammo, climb out of the truck, and then find the rest of the squad without being shot. Looks like the Quartermaster finally found the door handle to his truck! Who'da thunk it?

Whats funny is that someone suggested something like the ammo dump a long time ago

I asked for weapons caches for the insurgents back during CMSF. I am hoping they'll add them once the game gets remade.

Mord.