Suggestion about Belgium-Holland

Hi :) ,

- I saw in many games Axis players (and I do it myself) attack Holland early and separately from Belgium using good weather in winter.

- What about mobilizing Belgium for Allies when Holland is attacked to force Germany to take both of them out the same turn or face a more difficult situation ?

- It would give a decent chance to make the historical move in Belgium for Allies even with just a division to delay Germans.

- It would also make those early grabs a bit more difficult and challenging. So what do you think people ?

Hi :) ,

- I saw in many games Axis players (and I do it myself) attack Holland early and separately from Belgium using good weather in winter.

- What about mobilizing Belgium for Allies when Holland is attacked to force Germany to take both of them out the same turn or face a more difficult situation ?

- It would give a decent chance to make the historical move in Belgium for Allies even with just a division to delay Germans.

- It would also make those early grabs a bit more difficult and challenging. So what do you think people ?

Yup. Agree.