Shock Force not working

Hello

I bought the Paradox version and it was working fine. I then updated to 1.10, 1.11, and installed the 1$ patch and it's not working. I see the intro but then it crashes to desktop. I'm running the game on a laptop:

Sony, Intel@ Core i5-3210M / 2.50 GHz

Intel@ HD Graphics 4000/AMD Redeon HD7670M, 1 GB

Windows 8 64bit

Were you able to activate the license key ? Have you made changes to your DEP (Data Execution Prevention) settings ? Have you added exceptions to your security software for the game executable ? The 1.10 and 1.11 patches were the Paradox ones and not the Battlefront ones, is that correct ?

The issue may be one of the game attempting to run on the Intel HD 4000 graphics rather than the Radeon 7670M. You will want to go into your Catalyst Control Center and modify the 'Switchable Graphics' so that the it is utilizing the 'discrete graphics' or is in a 'Fixed mode'. You MAY need to update your video drivers and that may be complicated with some laptops. I'm not sure if the Sony laptops can use the AMD-provided Catalysts.

Updated Catalysts necessary for the 'Switchable Graphics' option

HP's Switchable Grahpics settings (may NOT be the same as Sony/AMD's)

Were you able to activate the license key ?

I'm pretty sure I did. How should I check this?

The 1.10 and 1.11 patches were the Paradox ones and not the Battlefront ones, is that correct ?

Yes, that's correct.

Have you made changes to your DEP (Data Execution Prevention) settings ? Have you added exceptions to your security software for the game executable ?

Wouldn't even know where to start to be honest. Except, maybe, turning off the firewall ;).

Anyway, for now I will try to use the links you provided. Maybe it will help.