Hello everyone!

I searched the Forum and tried to find useful hints in the web but could not find any useful information for my Question!

As far as i read there is no unlicense for world war1 but eery year i get an extra activation?

=> Is this used for a seperate machine or just for a newly system on my already PC?

Is there a way to have everything set back to "start". Similar to the status like i bought it back in 2011?

Can´t wait to get my Hands on Breakthrough and some intense Battles in Africa or against the Prussians ;-) But Before that i like to have, this somehow complicated license, things solved.

Is it planned in the Future to get a "Console" for users on wich they can deactivate games from certain machines via Browser?

Like: Unlicense Strategic Command 2 from PC: pc-home [ ] or pc-travel[x]

Anyway i am looking forward to your infos!

Cheers

Dominik

Hello everyone!

As far as i read there is no unlicense for world war1 but eery year i get an extra activation?

=> Is this used for a seperate machine or just for a newly system on my already PC?

Hi Dominik

I don't know the answer to all your questions, but on this, the activations are for whatever PC you are using, so for example if you licensed the game on one PC, then bought a new one, you can license the new one and that is two activations used up.

I hope that makes sense.

Bill

I think I understand.

Lets say my first PC crashed and I installed (and activated) it on another a second time.

Now i want to move it on a Notebook can i somehow "erase" the first activation and use it on the 3rd device again?

As far, thanks for your answer!

Cheers

Dominik

Hi Dominik

In the example you've given, activating it to each computer would use up one of your activations, so you'd have used three in that instance.

There is no way to erase the first activation, but if you ever reach the activation limit then the best thing to do would be to contact the Battlefront Helpdesk by raising a ticket with them.

Bill