New Barbarossa to Berlin AAR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3rd of Dezember 1942

Ha44Ov.png

Army group North is approaching Gorki.

nr0sVE.png

Army Group Center is approaching Michailowka.

fWs3T3.png

The siege of Stalingrad starts.

gInGyw.png

The Battle at the River Terek still rages.. during the last turn Russian forces conquered the Oil Wells, this turn German forces take it back. The Soviets suffer high losses in their tank units.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

19th of March 1943

rQZIUN.png

Army Group North is still defending its position.

Z5WNAl.png

Army Group Center has started a massive attack on Stalingrad. Two fortifications have been destroyed.

OVT8PZ.png

There is not much action on the River Terek, just a major battle in the air.

BDhGwp.png

Army Group Asia has started Unternehmen Konstantin. Edirne and Istanbul are taken. Unfortunately one of my Tank Corps has sunk the former SMS Goeben in the harbor... what a pity.

• 1 month later...

1st of May 1943

agSz6i.png

The stalemate at Gorky continues.. and I don't expect any major changes in the next months.

MGzDO8.png

At Stalingrad, I make a big step ahead. Once the center of the city is conquered, the Russians have to draw back their troops.

ALZKIx.png

The Battle at the River Terek still rages.

N0zG7K.png

Ankara looks crowded, but we control Edirne, Istanbul and the mines of Zonguldak.

• 3 weeks later...

21st of May 1943

4ZONop.png

No major changes around Gorky.

PCXjS6.png

A big success at Stalingrad is achieved: German troops conquer the city center and destroy 4 Soviet armies. I think my troops will be able to hold the ground as well.

This will have serious consequences for the Red Army: its supply will drop.

mx5T0K.png

In the south, the fighting goes on.

• 5 months later...

So, a landslide victory for the Germans, gratz! :D

Both myself and my ofttime opponent Will really struggle with the Germans in this scenario so I'm naturally very curious. If you would like to tell us more about your thoughts on the game, what were the main mistakes, successes and events on both sides to produce such a stunning win? :)