New file at the Repository: Vin arrow unit bases (2014-01-07)

Vin’s arrow unit basesThis mod changes the unit bases to an arrow which makes it easier to tell which way units are facing even from higher above while eliminating the majority of the base underneath the unit. This improves the givis them a much cleaner look while maintaining maximum function of the base. I think many will find these an improvement over the stock bases in function, and attractiveness.There are multiple arrow types as well as other alternate shapes such as a pentagon to choose from. The default set has the bright thick arrow bases. To use different bases just swap the arrow folders out of the default folder. You can only use one base style at a time of green, or yellow, but you can make a new folder for a personal mix & match yellow, and green combo such as thick faded green arrow with thick bright yellow arrow. Enjoy,Vin

More...

If you have the mod there is nothing new in the upload which was done to fix the title that got fouled up when I originaly uploaded. If you haven't check this one out I think you will find this mod makes the bases more functional in seeing a units facing while removing much of the base from beneath the unit so it looks better.