New Scenario (AD Pontine Patrol) needs testing

Hi everyone. Here is another scenario I've made. This time you have a company of Rangers attacking on a 576x320 map. This is a fictional mission based on the 1st SSF's patrols into the Pontine Marshes at Anzio. Hopefully this will be a unique mission on a unique map. I've played through it multiple times, making tweaks here and there - hopefully it's fairly balanced. February 1944, features the GL cold/winter(not the snow) terrain, Allied vs AI only, please let me know what you think!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/08afuepgzmcrwjq/AD%20Pontine%20Patrol.zip

hi,

i spent my night on this one :D.

Just finished it with a draw, lost 3 men + 3 wounded versus 19 germans dead and 17 wounded.

got two houses but not the last one (i'm very (too much ?)cautious...)

Loved it, and especially loved the ending surprise guest ;)

Well done, keep the good work

hi,

i spent my night on this one :D.

Just finished it with a draw, lost 3 men + 3 wounded versus 19 germans dead and 17 wounded.

got two houses but not the last one (i'm very (too much ?)cautious...)

Loved it, and especially loved the ending surprise guest ;)

Well done, keep the good work

Do you feel this was a fair result or that you should have gotten something more along the lines of a minor victory?

I have a couple more scenarios ready for testing but would like some more feedback on the 3 I've put out so far! Thank you for all who downloaded and played these!

Do you feel this was a fair result or that you should have gotten something more along the lines of a minor victory?

I felt it was a good ending, as far as i'm too reluctent to see my pixelsoldiers dying...

Indeed, i was far too much cautious... with a little more audacity i think i could have take the last farm.

So... i feel the scenario took me where i needed to.

I ended up with a draw at the end as well. 2 Dead, 4 wounded

German casualties 18 dead, 14 wounded and the guest as well.

This was after several tries at the opening. Overall I think the time may be a little short. The German positions are good, taking them with minimal casualties requires a fair amount of coordination and recon. I was very close to taking the last objective. I assume that would have kicked me over to a major victory. I don't mind pulling a draw, though I would think maybe one building- draw, 2 buildings,- minor victory, 3 buildings - major victory would be more appropriate. That is assuming casualties don't mount too high.

As it was it was still a blast. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Perhaps with a better application of force I might still take building 3. Damn those MGs can be murder.

Loved the organization of the units. Having the Brit 51 mm mortars with their smoke capability and having a few teams with demo charges makes for some interesting options.

Very nice work Seinfeld. Hey you said 3. Hmm I need to go find the third. :D