New Scenario (AD Flak Hunt) needs testing

Hi everyone, I have a new scenario that needs testing. GL required. British paratroopers hunt down a flak battery in Sicily. Allied vs AI only. Should be a small little fight, you have a company of paratroopers on a 560x560 map. Please let me know how it plays, I've only play tested it twice, hopefully it won't be too easy or too hard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fb0qmzz6oc4n60/AD%20Flak%20Hunt.zip

Looking at all three scenarios and they seem like fun for very small short scenarios. Hope to play em soon.

One oddity in Flak Hunt is the Brits have 2" mortars as part of inf squads as well as independent one and two man units that are part of a platoon that also have 2" mortars. But, when the mortar teams are brought together they donlt seem to share their ammo like normal mortar units would.

Is there something special about 2" mortars? Or, am I having some issue regarding the recent upgrade and the mortar teams should be something else??? (You designed these scenarios with the most recent upgrade/patch, yes?)

I believe the 2" airborne mortar is treated as an individual personal weapon, unlike the weapon of a crew served 3" or 60mm mortar, or even a MMG. Squads won't share ammunition for personal weapons until they're running low it seems, so you probably won't see any of shared 2" ammo unless one unit was low/completely out. The map was created before the latest patch but I've made tweaks here and there since then, so it should be updated correctly.

Nice scenario, enjoyed playing it.. Got a German surrender in 20 mins resulting in minor victory - took one more KIA than the Germans. Found the flak positions could be rushed so maybe reduce the quality of the attackers slightly. Nevertheless, thanks for taking the time to make it.