Turn length?

I have downloaded the AOD demo and it looks excellent, however I have a couple of questions. The manual is for the SC Gold version and I was wondering what changes are in the expansions?

For example, I assume the turn length is shorter than 14 days (as in Global Conflict) but it isn't shown anywhere.

Also, is there an option to change the 3D sprites to 2D Nato Counters? I couldn't see this in the manual.

It seems like the date changes every 3 days in the demo, it makes sense because you only get one shortish campaign to play..

One other thing, is Artillery range one hex, just like all the other units, I keep clicking on Artillery units expecting them to fire but nothing ever comes up..

- Yep that's why I said "base" turn length, sorry if it wasn't clear. 14 days turn is for the grand campaign but depending on the one you chose it can change. Wake 1941 lasts 10 turns but only 1 "actual" day (December 23 1941) ^^ .

- It should be 2 hexes for artillery/rocket artillery (so they are able to fire over friendly units). Rail guns would have a range of 3 hexes and rockets (V-1/2 things) range increases with tech.