Little Christmas cheer for you guys

Mord

Normally I wouldn't release anything before its time but considering how long it's taken to make this mod, and we are still a ways off from getting it completed, I figured why not give you guys some portraits you can use in the meantime. They are only the plain portraits but it should be better than using the bland stock stuff. So, Merry Christmas and enjoy. Hope you like them and they hold you over until the mod is completed. I'll leave the link up until I can upload the full thing to GAJ's and the Repos.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7ucon0jq4avcymh/CMFI+Plain+Portraits.zip

wf48.jpg

Morda Claus.

Dear Morda Claus. Thank you for the gift of "bland stock stuff" ;)

No really Mord Thank you.

Now it is time to sit back, relax and enjoy the warmth of the often mentioned game feature that everyone gathers round this Holiday Season....

:D

Could be grogs desire that toasty warmth of knowing they can "Light a hot one up!" int the game... they can already do that in many states legally and I suspect Arthur may uses some of his royalty money for this as well :D

Really nice of you to pop the "plain portraits" under the tree for us.

Thanks Mord.