Sign in to follow this  
PaulMG

10 Years

It dawned on me today that it has been 10 years since the release of CMAK.

Wonder what we will be drooling over 10 years from now.

At my age it will be just the normal everyday old fart drool.

No need to drool...Lets play CMAK, up to 1000 point QB's ( or similar size Scenarios ), Combined Arms, Village w/moderate Trees & Hills, Random Date & Weather, PBEM or TCP games :-)

Joe

Still around. Good!

I bought "Combat Mission: Africka Korps" when it first came out.

Great game, just never got around to playing it as a multi-player game. Sigh. Time flew by.

I moved onto Linux (Ubuntu 14.04), so I can't play directly. Still have the ability to boot into MS Windows.

I see that there is a "looking for opponents" thread. I'll have to look into it. :)

Still around. Good!

I bought "Combat Mission: Africka Korps" when it first came out.

Great game, just never got around to playing it as a multi-player game. Sigh. Time flew by.

I moved onto Linux (Ubuntu 14.04), so I can't play directly. Still have the ability to boot into MS Windows.

I see that there is a "looking for opponents" thread. I'll have to look into it. :)

I bought it also when 1st came out, same with BO and BB then stopped gaming period for several years. Dusted off the old discs and trying to remember how the game even works now.. How funny huh? Nearly 10 years without playing the game and plum forgot..

Went fishing about for old friend names and didn't spot any, looks like they have moved onto better things also from the past. Was hoping at least SSpoomy was still around.