Christmas Time game?

jon_j_rambo

Greetings Gamers, anyone still around? It's only been 11 years since the first tournmanet, but I still hold the Championship Belt since Terif retired in '07.

Let me know if you're looking for a game: Zappsweden, IronRanger, Kuni, JerseyJohn, IrishGuards, Hellraiser, ComradeTrapp, Liam, Dragon, etc.

-Legend

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Greetings Brother Rambo! Haven't been here in years, as you've probably noticed but finally curiosity, perhaps nostalgia, got the better of me.

I've been playing the original SC solitaire on my old computer while watching TV, pretty much like playing card solitaire, but at this point it's doubtful I'd give much of a game to the great champ you've always been.  Mainly I like to play around with odd scenarios, none of which are of a caliber to submit for others to try out. Assuming of course that anyone is actually still playing the original version two years after you posted this. Also, I have the game on my old computer, don't know if it would work on this new one with Windows8 (which I'm not crazy about).

Great to see you're still active and hope to posting with you again as I try to catch up on some of the topics I've missed.

Awesome, brother JJ returns, our original forum historian.  Hope you are doing well, great to hear from you, and if you'll make a jaunt over to the Matrix forum, you'll find SC3 in the works.  HC, Bill and Al collaborating on the best SC yet and I'm sure some of the old guys, like Desert Dave aka(Immer Etwas) and no doubt Blashy amongst others are contributing also.

Dos Equis in hand, I toast to our health! :)

Thank you, and equally Awesome Brother Sea Monkey, the forum's original Master Chemist! :)

I'll definitely go down there, very eager to see how it's developing, and equally eager to see old friends again. B)

Michael Emmry has a thread at the general forum asking about CivIV (actually, if anyone is still playing it and, naturally, it isn't too archaic for yours truly  :lol:)  where I've been talking about my current adventures with the Civ WWII scenarios; not bad when they're working properly, except as we used to say, for all the damn micro management. And, naturally, Civ has never had the feel of a true war game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...