H2HH Problem?

GAJ is it possible to have the game launch from the save file straight into the game? If you know what i mean? At the moment the save file launches the game but only to the saved filed screen.

Heh - the thing I _most_ want to do with it. It needs to be supported by BFC. It's not out of the question, it's all a matter of priorities and time, for them.

GaJ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, no problem GaJ, I had thought the auto-update was keeping me up to scratch with releases. Im glad you posted the link to a much newer version! Installed that and it seems to be running okay but I did get a lot of text in the comments box scrolling over and over and mention of file queing. I manually cleaned out some out of date files from the dropbox folders and it seemed to solve it. Thought auto-tidy did that normally but may be associated with the probs I was having with 2.4.4

Thanks anyway, this is a great useful bit of software and yes, BFC should link you into the CM series!

Heh - the thing I _most_ want to do with it. It needs to be supported by BFC. It's not out of the question, it's all a matter of priorities and time, for them.

GaJ

Oh good, I hoped I was making sense. It would be pretty cool feature. So is this something you have spoken to BFC about then?

CDavid, Can you do this:

Please go to the folder where you extracted h2hh, and right click on h2hh.exe

Select "create shortcut".

Right click on the shortcut it created, and select "properties". It should look something like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9af1tx3ghntkoz5/Screenshot%202014-01-15%2020.58.06.png]

except your folder location will be different to mine.

What you need to do is edit the "Target". First, put double quotes at each end of the file path that is in there.

Then put a space in front of the first double quote.

Then put this in front of that space:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /K

It should end up looking something like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kcpp4jo7n2v9yx/Screenshot%202014-01-15%2020.58.45.png

Then... click "Apply"...

and then double click the shortcut.

Hopefully, the ms-dos window stays open and you can tell me what's in it!

GaJ

• 2 weeks later...
CDavid, Can you do this:

Please go to the folder where you extracted h2hh, and right click on h2hh.exe

Select "create shortcut".

Right click on the shortcut it created, and select "properties". It should look something like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9af1tx3ghntkoz5/Screenshot%202014-01-15%2020.58.06.png]

except your folder location will be different to mine.

What you need to do is edit the "Target". First, put double quotes at each end of the file path that is in there.

Then put a space in front of the first double quote.

Then put this in front of that space:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /K

It should end up looking something like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kcpp4jo7n2v9yx/Screenshot%202014-01-15%2020.58.45.png

Then... click "Apply"...

and then double click the shortcut.

Hopefully, the ms-dos window stays open and you can tell me what's in it!

GaJ

I wasn't able to create a working shortcut, probably because I messed up the "-s (and can't open your scrshots >.<)

But I did try to open h2hh.exe from cmd.

Nothing happened >.<

e4pv.jpg