H2HH Problem?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Problem with h2hh after running version 2.10.1 program crashes every few minutes. Before that, I used the version 2.4.4 and everything was okay.

I thought I'd go back to the old version but this already does not want to start a new not working. That's why I'm asking where in the system (I have windows 7) h2hh saves configuration file. Thanks for the help

Im not really sure why it stopped working, back on the 26th i restarted my computer and when it got to the desktop i would click the H2HH application nothing would happen. I opened 'Task Manager' and went to processes and can see that H2HH runs for about a second then disappears.

Exactly the same here and this all started happening after a windows update a couple of weeks back.

Sorry for the slow response on this one. I'm snowed with RL, and am also waiting for inspiration about how to tackle it: H2HH works fine for me in Win7, and for many many others too. But if it won't even start, it's really hard to debug.

Is there someone out there with this problem who's moderately computer literate, who would be willing to help out. This probably means getting a tiresome tests from me to try. I'm hoping to have some time to look at this over the Xmas break...

GaJ

I could be an extra data point probably. I use a Mac for CM but have W7 installed in Parallels Desktop so I could certainly download H2HH and fiddle with it, as long as you don't need me to try to run CM. I have Dropbox on the W7 virtual machine also.

I'm very computer literate - Mac, Windows, Linux so have at it if you think I can help. I have plenty of time starting today.

Dave

Darn, I thought that looked really promising. How far did you get through all those instructions?

Also, I'm still waiting to hear what it says, when you get that error, and you ask it to "View more detailed information".

Thanks,

GaJ

All the way through the instrutions but nothing happens. I also tried the compatibility method for different versions of windows and still no joy