Assault on Democracy Ladder

Amona (Axis) - Catacol Highlander (Allies) - September 1943

Clausewitz (Axis) - Amona (Allies) - February 1945

Amona (Axis) - Lofty12 (Allies) - April 1942

PGTomli (Axis) - Amona (Allies) - May 1942

Amadeus (Axis) - Amona (Allies) - January 1941

Amona (Axis) - Catacol Highlander (Allies) - November 1943

Clausewitz (Axis) - Amona (Allies) - September 1945

Amona (Axis) - Lofty12 (Allies) - Lofty12 conceded the game in June 42, 2 point win Amona.

PGTomli (Axis) - Amona (Allies) - August 1942

Amadeus (Axis) - Amona (Allies) - May 1941

I've been wrapping up SCG games and couldn't participate in the ladder but could play now. If you have room in the ladder I could participate as an alternate, but I'm not really interested in climbing the ladder per se, I'm more interested in good games and learning AOD. I could do a couple games but that's about it. I'm currently in a non-ladder game with Isnogud...and he is good! So although I was a very good SCG player I would say I'm still learning AOD, but could still be characterized as a competent player. I have some more hard knocks to learn but on balance can give an opponent a good contest.

So, let me know if any room in the ladder to fill a slot that maybe open. I could be like the practice squad on a pro sports team. I prefer the Allied side but am willing to do Axis, it would help with the learning curve. I've seen enough already to get a feel for what the Axis strategy needs to be. E-mail is rrweeks@comcast.net

Bob.

Hello,

I would like to joint too .... because this is a great idea, but I don´t know if not to late .... :(.

Please send me answer to: pavlikdalibor@email.cz.

Thank you and have a good time for all

Dalibor

PS: I am an enough experience PvP in SCG (cca 15-20 games PvP two years ago) ... but in AoD I´m greenhorn :). For start rather please not too experience player... :).

Hello, I am a new player to Strategic Command and computer wargames, but would like to play a multiplayer game. Would there any room on the ladder please. I work shifts but am able to play fairly regularly.

My email is ouldy67@sky.com for anyone who is interested.

Thanks

I just bought this game. I have lots of experience of earlier SCET-games (SCET1, SCET2, Global War, Gold) but newbie with this. I am working and I have a family but i should be able to play 1 turn per day, maybe sometimes two (weekends).

I would like to play allied in my first game. I can make first turn thursday/friday evening (European time, cause I am from Finland).

Send information with private message.