Need some input for Cuff Titles

Saferight

Wow! The definitive work on German helmets. Everything you ever needed. What happened to the one with the red emblem?

Looking forward to your GI and CW helmets....and Russian.;)

More decals will be included in next release.

No more helmets after this i dont think. ill probably go ahead an do the cuff titles like i originally intended i think those will be more worth while since were going to have that new tagging system.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More decals will be included in next release.

No more helmets after this i dont think. ill probably go ahead an do the cuff titles like i originally intended i think those will be more worth while since were going to have that new tagging system.

Saferight, would you be willing to make medals perhaps? Nahkampfspange and so on.

Saferight, would you be willing to make medals perhaps? Nahkampfspange and so on.

I've thought about it along with panzer destruction badges etc. since the Germans would wear them into battle.... I really want to finish these helmets first I've got around 40 left without decals, the decals may double that but not not much really. Then cuff titles along with the medals perhaps so yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The challenge with the bottom pic is that the plain helmet doesn't have as much 3D appearance as the others. Maybe some damage or scratches etc might help? I dunno what it takes, but maybe some work with graduated shadows??

your mistaken i did the rifles, everything else is others work.

• 4 weeks later...