Sign in to follow this  
jens703

Serial Numbers for Mac and PC version?

Hi,

I bought CMN, the 2.0 upgrade ad CMN Market garden (PC Versions). Currently I've installed all modules on my PC. As I got a MacBook Air as well, I was thinking about installing CMN and the modules on it too. So my question is: If I deactivate the licenses in my PC, will I be able to download and install it on my MacBook, or are these basicly two different products, which have to be bought separately? Same question applies to CMSF and all the modules as well.

Thanks!

Jens

Unfortunately, at the moment these are two entirely different products, that need to be bought and installed separately. We hope to be able to offer unified purchases in the future, but there are some technical hurdles to be overcome.

We do however offer a discount if you purchase the same game for a second platform. Email sales@battlefront.com for details.

Unfortunately, at the moment these are two entirely different products, that need to be bought and installed separately. We hope to be able to offer unified purchases in the future, but there are some technical hurdles to be overcome.

We do however offer a discount if you purchase the same game for a second platform. Email sales@battlefront.com for details.

Ah, good to know. I will do that. Thanks.

Jens

Sign in to follow this