Fallujah Hospital

Not yet. Seems I can’t get on the website and keep getting sent to the virtual que but it supposed to be all mo beta real soon ;)

Got distracted with weekend chores and football so didn’t play much. Fire up run #3 Elite TB and darn insurgents between South & North Bridge KO’d two LAVs at > 300 meters! It was probably my fault as I had left the hatch open so maybe my night vision capability was not so good?

I mucked about clearing and securing Highway Junction, IED Factory, South Bridge, and North Bridge and got another LAV KO’s with an RPG. I think a lll these guys and their cousins have RPGs.

Before I tackle the Hospital Area (probably filled with IEDs and RPGs) I decided to restart #4 as I may have “peppered” some of the “civilian objects” a bit too much :) and I should not have any LAV’s KO’d if I do it right. Once I get stuck in a scenario I don’t mind restarting them to try and learn from my goof ups.

Credit to Combatintman for encouraging my Health Care visits and BlackMoria for asking about my peace and well being. I doubt I will match your stellar results when I actually get to the Triage Line in the Hospital Area but I will do my best.