Normandy v100

Normandy v111

Normandy v200 Commonwealth

Normandy v200

Normandy v201

Normandy v210 market garden a

Normandy v210 market garden b

normandyv210

Thanks I'll try to look at this again and see if I can either duplicate the issue and/or how I got rid of it.

It's a small sample size but it's enough since the difference between moving and non-moving accuracy is huge and I wasn't interested in nailing down the exact hit percentages.

Just because I'm feeling dense today...

Your control group was stationary? 20 of 20 hits?

Your test group had a PAUSE (no time, so permanent) and a FAST? They hit only 8 of 20?

No tank moved, but the ones who were going to move (at some indeterminate point in the future) missed a bunch of shots? Everyone started stationary at the same ranges?

The only variable was adding a PAUSE and a FAST and then their accuracy plummeted. Is that what you saw?

Ken

LOL apparent if you are not already looking at 50 million other things unrelated to AA units...

Well, i still find that these are compareably obvious bugs for battlefront standards. Most other bugs that i perceived since i am playing the CM WW2 games were almost unnoticeable, minor things. They should understand it as a compliment if i expect them to release games with few to none bugs.

BTW i doubt that the total amount of problems reported by the testers during beta testing was even near 50 milliion different things.

Your control group was stationary? 20 of 20 hits?

Your test group had a PAUSE (no time, so permanent) and a FAST? They hit only 8 of 20?

No tank moved, but the ones who were going to move (at some indeterminate point in the future) missed a bunch of shots? Everyone started stationary at the same ranges?

The only variable was adding a PAUSE and a FAST and then their accuracy plummeted. Is that what you saw?

You got it.

It's essentially the same test I did to find this bug in the first place earlier this year except that this time I did not start counting shots until after the first hit was scored.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=108980

Well, i still find that these are compareably obvious bugs for battlefront standards. Most other bugs that i perceived since i am playing the CM WW2 games were almost unnoticeable, minor things. They should understand it as a compliment if i expect them to release games with few to none bugs.

BTW i doubt that the total amount of problems reported by the testers during beta testing was even near 50 milliion different things.

your right. It was only 39 million. :D

I'll be honest, I barely even got to look at the AA units and it wasn't from lack of interest. I think if you look at each release there usually ends up being at least one that somebody feels is a real face palmer, and it very well may be. The sheer volume of things that go on though still leaves me extremely impressed at the process that BF goes through. It is a bummer that stuff still gets past, but it happens and BF will fix it.

In the meantime... sorry.... :o

When i zoom away from the PZIII G the wheels turn black. Finding alot more bugs than i usually do but yet still a fantastic module.

9b18286fcde1e1d0bd786614f38cea8c.png

61ea5aeaf3de38b6367ce24ef4cbd29c.png

Okay now I am seeing it again when I opened a man can die but once. However if I create a scenario and place it I don't see it. Odd. almost as if the scenarios have it somehow stuck compared to creating a new one. Thanks I'll take this one and see if I can't prove that and send it to the powers that be.

Sign in to follow this