Packaging deal I'd like to see

When the CMMG game comes out I'm hoping to see all 3 Combat Mission Normandy products packaged together to the 2.0 version.

I do have the original Normandy game but don't have the Commonwealth expansion.

I'd like to have the 3 game disks for the limited edition steel case that CMBN was sold in.

It would be worth purchasing the original Normandy game again if it was patched to the 2.0 version as there would be less hurdles to jump when re-installing the game. I'd certainly also buy the Commonwealth expansion disk if it was patched to 2.0.

I am just curious as to whether this will be a possibility.

I am just curious as to whether this will be a possibility.

There is a three module bundle for CM Shock Force that is currently available so I'm guessing that a CMBN, CW, and MG bundle would be a possibility. There might even be a CW, MG bundle available at some point. I'm just guessing though and even if they do that there is no telling when it would be available. It seems to typically take a while before bundles like that are available.