Glitch -- WWI The Great War -- WWII Scenario

Dear Tech Support,

I am playing the newest version (1.07) of the WWI game with the WWII scenario.

In this latest game, I had an odd occurance during my opponent's last turn. We were fighting in northern Norway -- just south of Narvik. I had a British corps at 9 strength points. My opponent attacked it with a German arty and got one hit, so now it is at eight strength points. Then his 5-strength para attacked it and appeared to get one hit (thus reducing the British unit to 8 points), but then it appeared his para unit was able to physically move into the hex of the British corps which then just vanished! That can't be right!

There were no apparent TAC attacks or anything like that as far as I could see. Very, very odd. You'll note, too, that on the turn summary there is no note about the destruction of a British corps and there are no dead corps in the British force pool (as would be the case as the unit in question was in full supply when attacked).

This is totally bizarre.

I've saved a copy of the turn and can send it to you with my passcode.

MJY

Hi MJY,

Thanks for the report.

Unfortunately there are no plans for any further patches for the base WWI package as our efforts are now mostly directed at SC3, but it should be fixed for the Breakthrough and all subsequent releases as this was an error that from memory I've corrected for those releases.

Hope this helps,

Hubert