New file at the Repository: CMFI GL BULGE '44 WAFFEN-SS (2013-09-29)

This is part 1 of 5 for an Ardennes appetizer while we wait for the official CM Bulge to come out. The goal of this part of the mod is to portray the "north shoulder" portion of the Ardennes Offensive in Belgium in December 1944. Your heer troops will look like Waffen-SS of the 6th SS Panzer Army. In the editor make sure to select mostly greatcoats for appearance. In the editor you can have a May 1944 date and purchase Panthers and other equipment but prior to save the final date of the battle should be December 1943. Everyone is kitted out for the winter weather. Wool gloves!!! Winter boots instead of tropical boots. This file contains the fine modwork of mjkerner. (Thanks Mark!)PM me if you need any help with this mod. Expect more maps and scenarios to come soon!!

More...

yes, I am uploading over the next 5 or so days a complete revision to the mod. Took out the bed sheet camo, dialed down the number of white helmets and white greatcoats. Should have Aris's horizons soon. Adding some weathering to my roadsigns.

Writing a better readme.

And best of all a free keg of Belgian beer with every download. ;)

It will be in 5 parts and same on both repository and cmmods websites.

That is my goal.

Part 2 (Heer) is uploaded to cmmods and repository. Repository awaits review prior to being made downloadable.

CMFI_GL_BULGE_44_HEER_V1.0.rar_original.bmp?1380586597