Dutch Loop

You can simply edit the Loops script for that location to work for all allied units. This feature was recently added if I am not mistaken.:cool:

I believe we added the ability to have loops work for all countries but if you want to narrow it down to Axis or Allies then you have to set the loops for each individual Axis or Allied parent and from what I can see we did not include France.

I think for SC3 we can make it so that loops can be specified as Axis or Allied as well as that will make scripting for these types of case much easier.

Editing afterwards in Multiplayer will not work for the match?

It is a pic from my Tournament match. Vichy was not recognize. Until now I guess France is part of the Allies then. So I would like to loop. Nothing serious but helpful.

Ok I was just curious to see if it would be worth the extra effort for a follow up patch now that we are moving on towards SC3.

I can see the frustration for having this come up in the tournament, surprisingly it has never come up before, and if we do another patch I'll look to incorporate this change as well... but you are right it won't help your situation now.